I wanted to use a birdhouse stamp too, but then decided instead to make a birthday card with this "Happy Little Gnome" from Whimsy Stamps (Meljen's collection).
He has been colored with my Faber Castell Polychromos pencils, blended with baby oil.
The sentiment was actually stamped right onto the white card front, but turned out crooked so I had to stamp it again and punch out using Stampin Up's word window punch.
I embellished with some twine and a button, and then sewed the edges.
Here are some challenge I am entering this to:
- Paper Sundaes - birthdays
- Card Makin' Mamas -Happy Birthday
- Clean & Simple - Happy Birthday
- Meljens Designs - Anything goes with Meljens image
- Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - Make it cute
Thanks so much for visiting!!