Hope you're all having a good week so far.
I have a card to share today, that I made using a new stamp from Whimsy Stamps July release. This one is from the Crissy Armstrong collection, it's called "Best of Friends". I used the girl version, there is also a boy version.
I colored the image using Faber Castell polychromos pencils. The beautiful paper is from a pack by Prima Marketing, I just love the colors in this paper so much.
I have added some grosgrain ribbon, and some baker's twine, then adhered the sentiment with some pop up dots. The sentiment is from the set "A touch of Elegant Furniture", also by Whimsy Stamps.
To finish it off I did some sewing, added the corners, which were done with the "Corners Die set".
I am entering this card to the following challenges:
- Crazy Amigo Challenge - Dies & Punches (Week 2)
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge - must include spooled item - #65 Stitching (real or faux)
- Stamp and Create - M, 1E/week - (Aug) Stitch It Up (ends 2nd Sept)
- Dream Valley Challenges - 2W, 3E - (1st week) Die Cuts and Punches (ends 18th Aug)