I'm back again with another card for Whimsy's March Rubber Stamp release showcase. I hope you had a chance to hop along with us over this last week for a few chances to win.
Be sure to check the Whimsy Blog tomorrow to see if you are one of the lucky winners.
Today I am sharing a card made using the stamp set " A cup of sunshine" from Whimsy's new illustrator Monika Martinson.
I colored the image using copic markers, the background was done using distress inks.
Here is a complete list of products used:
- Stamps: A cup of sunshine (whimsy Stamps), french script (Stampin Up- retired)
- Papers: Neenah white, basic gray (SU)
- Ink: Ranger Distress inks, memento tuxedo black, SU basic gray, copics for coloring
- Tools: Lace doily border 1 die (whimsy), ink applicator, big kick
- Embellishments: twine and glitter
where you will find the list of participating designers.
Don't forget to leave comments along the way as the prize days and locations are kept secret. The 3 lucky winners will be announced tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog.
Remember that the entire new release is available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favorites.
Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!